Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sweet - Cocoa Vanilla Studios Inspiration

Hello blogging friends!!

I am back today with my first layout created with the oh so gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Love Always collection. Each time I receive a Cocoa Vanilla Studios collection I think to myself ... Wow! Zoe has out done herself again! The embellishments that coordinate with the beautiful, soft papers are stunning... and I want to use a little of everything on a layout. Needless to say, I tend to go overboard with the embellishments. I just can't help myself. Love Always is perfect for wedding photos and other displays of love. My layout today is all about sweet sibling love. Photo credit goes to Caro Camarena Photography in Guadalajara, Mexico, a truly gifted photographer who is the sister to one of my former neighbors. My neighbors recently moved away and I created this as a housewarming gift for their new home. It is going in a shadowbox frame so as not to squish the beautiful layers. I hope they like it! I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studios cut files for the delicate flowers underneath my photo and added a big heart for impact. Some hand stitching adds emphasis to that heart.

  Sweet_CVS

I painted some of the wood veneer pieces white and then chalked the edges. This really softened the look of my layout. I used the Sweet wood veneer for my title and painted it black so it would stand out. You can also see one of the Love Always flair buttons here and some of those oh so pretty tiny flowers.

  Sweet_Detail2

Here is another cluster of painted wood veneer, die cuts, flowers, and some sparkly enamel dots...

  Sweet_Detail1

I swooned when when I saw all the vellum bits and pieces, like these butterflies. Vellum just adds softness ... perfect for this collection. There are also some fun puffy stickers and phrase stickers too. A little bit of hand stitching really added big impact. I love the look.

  Sweet_Detail5

I just love this die cut with the quote " You have my whole Heart, for my whole Life".

  Sweet_Detail3

There are lots of sticker phrases. So Sweet seemed appropriate here.

  Sweet_Detail4

I hope I convinced you to check out the Cocoa Vanilla Studios store and order this new collection for yourself. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!