Saturday, November 12, 2016

I Love Fall and This Makes Him Happy - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am back with more Simple Stories Hello Fall layout inspiration. Fall is hands down my favorite season, when all the trees are in full color and my favorite pumpkin spice coffee returns. I don't think I am alone there though ... my niece looks like she definitely enjoys those colorful Autumn leaves too. This layout is titled 'I Love Fall'


I used a chevron background digital cut file from Creative Scrappers. I like it for my Fall pictures because those chevrons help mimic the movement of falling leaves. A little machine stitching over them creates some texture too. I added some fun fall phrase stickers from the combo sticker sheet.


I love the look of pure joy on my niece's face as she is tossing leaves into the air. A JustNick circle frame, cut from woodgrain paper found in the Sn@p Basics pack, and leaf die cuts frame my photo.



A combination of stickers and bits and pieces die cuts make up my title.


My second layout; 'This Makes Him Happy', documents something my nephew likes to do in the Fall, deer hunting using his bow. 


Arrows from a JustNick Studios digital cut file are lined up on my background paper, another woodgrain paper from the Sn@p Basics pack. I love these woodgrain papers with the Hello Fall collection!


 A 3x4 journal card helps express his love of Fall too. I used more masculine embellishments here in my clusters, like the chipboard woodpile and bits and pieces corn stalk.



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!



Supplies Used
Item #6900 Simple Stories Hello Fall Collection Kit
Item #6902 Simple Stories Hello Fall Combo Cardstock Stickers
Item #6904 Simple Stories Hello Fall Celebrate Fall Pattern Paper
Item #6905 Simple Stories Hello Fall Warm and Cozy Pattern Paper
Item #6906 Simple Stories Hello Fall Autumn Delight Pattern Paper
Item #6907 Simple Stories Hello Fall Piles of Smiles Pattern Paper
Item #6908 Simple Stories Hello Fall Sweater Weather Pattern Paper

Item #6909 Simple Stories Hello Fall Harvest Season Pattern Paper
Item #6910 Simple Stories Hello Fall Falling For You Pattern Paper
Item #6912 Simple Stories Hello Fall 3x4 Journal Cards Pattern Paper
Item #6928 Simple Stories Hello Fall 6x12 Chipboard
Item #6929 Simple Stories Hello Fall Bits & Pieces
Item #2844 Simple Stories Sn@p Basics Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!