Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sand, Sun, & Surf - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I know it is Fall here in the States, but in Australia, it is Summer! And Cocoa Vanilla Studios just released the most gorgeous collection called Endless Summer. I am crushing on the flamingos and pretty flowers so I put them to good use on this page. The pastels in Endless Summer are a welcome change from other summery collections and are perfect for my seaside photos. These photos were taken on a Spring Break vacation in Sarasota Florida. My daughter does like to ham it up just a bit for the camera. The silhouettes against that gorgeous sunset are definitely eye-catching though.

  sunsandsurf

I used a light peach with white polka dot paper for my background. I love how it brought out the orange of the sunset. Frames from the die cut ephemera pack accentuate my photos nicely. Then I created clusters of embellishments using silhouette die cuts, gorgeous flowers from the ephemera pack and flower pack, woodies, and enamel dots.

  sunsandsurfdetail1

This cluster is similar, but I added that Hello Sunshine wood veneer piece.

sunsandsurfdetail2

I used the alpha stickers to create my title, adding some fun elements like the flamingo ephemera piece and more wood veneers. I created some interest along the side of my page as well with stickers and more woodies and enamel dots.

  sunsandsurfdetail3

Oooh, and I cannot forget to show you those awesome flair buttons in this collection!

  sunsandsurfdetail4

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to watch for this beautiful collection at your favorite scrapbook store. It is perfect for your winter getaways vacations too.

 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!