Saturday, December 3, 2016

You Are The Peanut To My Butter - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with another Cocoa Vanilla Studios  Endless Summer layout. This gorgeous collection is a new favorite of mine. I just love the pastel color palette. Like all Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections it is versatile enough to use for photos other than summer fun. My inspiration for this layout was the "so Sweet" puffy sticker. What could be sweeter than young love? Here is my layout... 

peanuttomybutter 

 I wanted to use the ombre pink Sunbleached pattern paper underneath a cut file and I found this poem that I love; "You are the Peanut to my Butter, Milk to my Shake, Twinkle in my Eye, Beat of my Heart". There is lots more to this adorable quote but I only have a 12x12 layout, lol. I love the variation in color from top to bottom throughout the quote.

  peanuttomybutter_detail3

My photo is embellished with that "so Sweet" puffy sticker as well as stickers, paper blooms, flair, wood veneer, enamel shapes, and woodies.

  peanuttomybutter_detail4

My title starts off with a die cut "You" using the Sweet Treats pattern paper, then I used stickers from the Life is Beautiful and Hello Lovely collections. Some clouds and arrows from the die cut ephemera keep things interesting as well as more enamel shapes, woodies, and another cloud puffy sticker.

  peanuttomybutter_detail1

I really love how this layout turned out with that subway art title. Of course, I added a few more embellishments over the words.

  peanuttomybutter_detail2

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Just remember the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store is closed through Monday December 12th. Orders can still be placed and will be shipped starting on December 13th. Have a great week! 

 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!