Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Science Guy - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a scrappy confession. I've been very bad about scrapping layouts of my son. He doesn't like having his picture taken. He doesn't post selfies of himself all that often. It was quite evident that his sisters get lots more attention on my scrapbook pages when I was putting my latest layouts in albums. So for a little while I thought I would concentrate on scrapping the photos I do have of him. These were from Christmas a year and a half ago.



I used this awesome JustNick Studio background cut file called Weird Science. When I first saw it, I thought of these pictures I had of my son receiving a bartender chemistry set for Christmas. He loves math and science. He is currently working his way through college as a bartender ... so of course he needed a bartender chemistry set.



I used the Simple Set Alphabet for my title. I like the whimsical feel to this font.



I backed the negative space with pattern papers from the Shimelle Little By Little collection. The circle patterns in the paper drew me in. I knew they would be perfect with all the circles in this background cut file, plus the primary colors are great for scrapping my science guy.



Here are the cut files I used today...




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your week.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!