Sunday, February 11, 2018

Garden Gnome Cottage

Hello blogging friends.

Is anyone besides me counting the days til Spring? Here in Minnesota, the snow will last into April most likely, but I am already thinking about my garden. I have flower gardens all around the house and a big vegetable garden. I love my fresh vegetables!  I think I get that from my Dad. He has the most amazing green thumb. I've seen him save plants on the brink of death.

Anyway, I was dividing up some succulents in the house while I wait for the warmer weather, and I thought I would make my little garden gnomes a house. I used the Simple Stories Bloom and Grow collection along with the Simple Basics woodgrain papers and the Fairy Cottage digital cut file from SVGcuts. This was so much fun to make! Photo overload coming... but this needs to be seen from all sides.


I love that big front window and that curving staircase.




The red roof can come off, allowing you to add a battery operated tea light. 




Stickers from the Simple Stories Bloom and Grow collection make it seem like my house has little flower gardens all around...



My Xyron Creative Station makes adhering all these pieces so much easier and gives me complete glue coverage. I seriously don't know how I managed without it. I still use my quick dry glue to do some of the assembly. 

Have I given you Spring fever now too?  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!