Thursday, March 15, 2018

Prone to Shenanigans and Malarkey | JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with some St Patrick's Day inspiration using some awesome JustNick Studio digital cut files. My daughter and a friend were lucky enough to spend a few weeks traveling across Europe a few years ago. Ireland was one of her favorite places. She said the people there were so friendly. I thought it would be fun to scrap the selfie she sent me from an Irish pub on her first night there.



Have you seen the new Crop Circle Background? It has a Celtic vibe to it, so I wanted to use it for my background. I cut it out of a gold metallic cardstock ... because Leprechauns like gold, right? I love how intricate this is.





I decided to mix some fonts to create my fun title. The Outline Alphas look amazing when backed with a variety of green pattern papers and I combined it with the Type It Font cut out in a black cardstock for contrast.





Big titles are awesome when you don't have a lot of photos and your camera phone photos aren't as high a quality. Here is more of the Type It Font for 'warning'



Here are the cut files I used today...




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an awesome St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!